Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zagrebački Apartman

Here's a quick and dirty tour of the apartment I'm renting. I spend most of my time in the bedroom/office; the kitchen contains the clothes washing machine (you may hear it rumbling under); the "living room" needs a dining table and some chairs--otherwise, I'm using it now as a storage and drying room. Oh, and note the high tank on the toilet, for which there's a pull chain to flush! The exterior shot shows the street, typical of the downtown neighborhoods, with lots of young mothers with strollers (in the daytime). The exterior shot also conveys that I'm on the third floor, what we in the States would call the "fourth," but it's a full three flights up . . . trust me on that one!




Stop by some time!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have everything you need ..except an elevator.

    Could use a womans touch though...

    Miss you much!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video has a creepy "Silence of the Lambs" feel to it. Not sure if that was intentional, but it worked. I kept expecting to hear you say "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again," followed by distant screams.

    I know this is far too much commentary from someone you have not seen in over 20 years, but if you can't freak out partial strangers, who can you?

    Claire (Em's little sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Claire!
    I decided not to show the hose and the pit because they're "occupied" at the moment and, well, I do respect my guest's privacy.

    ReplyDelete