Monday, September 28, 2009

Brief but to the Point

I received a terse note this morning in my mailbox, telling me (in Croatian) that it was "high time I introduced myself," and that "there is to be no noise from 1400-1700h. and 2200-0800h." The author of the note also stated that all the rules for the building are posted in the entry hall. The author didn't leave a name or a door to knock on to introduce myself, but I suspect it was the woman who lives directly below me (and to whom I will pay 8 kuna per month to keep the stairways swept).

Perhaps it was my internet stream of the Saints-Bills game from 2200-0100 that prompted the note? I'm guessing she's not a Saints fan . . .

2 comments:

  1. Only one way to find out..

    Write back...

    "Who dat say...introduce myself..who dat..who dat?"

    Let me know how this works for you..

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it may be time for a pair of Bluetooth headphones...

    ReplyDelete